Total Pageviews

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Week 11 Mailbag


By Fantasy Boyz contributor David B.

Week 11 is upon us and with that brings another edition of our mailbag column.  We urge you to continue the discussion below in the comments section and can always reach us on Twitter at @coreyb3p or @dbystrak


UTM IN MASS

 I would go with Chandler in this match up.  The Dolphins are one of the worst teams again FFL Tight Ends and Fitz main target is all banged up!


Charles in Springville
Should I start Deion Branch or Denarius Moore?

Give me MORE MOORE please!!


Miyagi in Wisconsin
Deep ass league, reaching for gems here.
Jacquizz Rodgers or Taiwan Jones?

Is this a 46 team league??  I say Jacquizz based on the fact he has 17 carries over last 2 weeks.


Jokeman in Buffalo
PPR Pick Two:
Chris Ogbonnaya vs JAX
Roddy White vs TEN
Eric Decker vs NYJ
Percy Harvin vs OAK

Percy and Roddy.  Percy finally looks healthy and I want nothing to do with Tebow's WR, especially facing the Jets.


Mike in Boston
I just traded Early Doucet and Victor Cruz for Andre Johnson and Antonio Brown.
Good Move?

I just traded a bag of chips and a used tampon for a cold beer.... is that a good move?  OF COURSE IT WAS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment