Total Pageviews

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Monday, August 27, 2012

LAST SECOND MOCKS

By FantasyBoyz Editor in Chief Corey Bugenhagen

With the NFL season less than 2 weeks away there are quite a few of you that have already drafted your fantasy squads.  Many leagues however wait until the last possible second to draft to avoid injury to their players in preseason.  I for one have not yet draft 1 team yet this season.  All of my drafts are this upcoming weekend.  Why litter your holiday weekend with Fantasy Football Drafts you ask(as well as my wife).  Reason being is I couldn't stand to draft a guy in the first round only to watch him go down in a meaningless preseason game for the entire year. 

Since many of you are in that same boat I have decided to quickly show you where players are going in mock drafts leading up to yours.  Below are the first 4 rounds of a 10,12, and 14 team league.  My team "the Dingleberrys" is noted.  I used the site www.fantasyfootballcalculator.com which if you haven't used it yet is BY FAR the best in the business for mock drafts and the like.

10 Team League:
In this Mock I had the 5th Pick.  I was astounded to get Aaron Rodgers with Pick one.  I was also happy to take the risk in the next three rounds with injury risky but highly talented players.  


12 Team League:
In this 12 team mock I loved getting Brady at pick 6 and I think Julio Jones is going to be a beast.  Brandon Marshall will by dynamic being reunited with Cutler.  Not happy with my running back situation however.

14 Team League:
This is my favorite draft out of the 3.  Getting Stafford, Lynch, Nicks and Harvin gives me skill and depth across the the board.  With Stafford poised to throw for 40+ TDs my team should be dynamic and deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment