Total Pageviews

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Ahhhh Real Opening Day

By Fantasy Boyz Editor in Chief Corey Bugenhagen



Already mashing.........
FINALLY we hear the crack of the balls hitting the bats and the snap of fastballs hitting the catchers mits.  Was there anything more annoying than the almost week layover between the Mariner/A's series in Japan?   Ok I get opening things in Japan, in fact it was pretty cool to be getting up for work to see a live MLB game in progress.  The issue I have is why make me wait a full week before the rest of the league gets going?  I don't care if the A's and Mariners are jet lagged, it is their call to accept playing in those games. 

In league action today could this be the beginning of another year of the pitcher?  Roy Halladay, Justin Verlander, Stephen Strasburg, Justin Masterson and Kyle Lohse for christ's sake have already thrown gems.  I for one hope the bats wake quickly.  I love a pitchers duel just as much as the next guy but mashing is what gets the blood flowing.  Thank you Jose Bautista for getting it going early.  Keep it up will ya?


No comments:

Post a Comment